Title: The Rainbow Senshi Author: Usa (moon.senshi@gmail.com) Disclaimers in Part 1 In Rainbow Land, things were going much smoother. "Look!" Red shouted. "The Colors of Spectra are returning! Lets start getting the sprinkles together!" The Sprites pushed the carts of sprinkles into the Color Castle and set to work. Soon, the Universe felt as bright as it was. Everyone began cheering. "Lets just hope things are okay..." Moonglo said quietly. "I'm sure they're fine," Minako replied. "If something had gone wrong, I'm pretty certain we'd know by now." "LOOK!" Twink shouted, pointing towards Indigo Acres. Moon, Mercury, Jupiter, Rainbow, and Tuxedo Kamen were coming up the hill. "Rainbow!" "Usagi-chan!" Moon looked over at the others, who nodded. They rushed over to their friends. "Usagi, I'm so glad you're all right." "Rei-chan, I've missed you!" she cried. Rainbow smiled. "I take it everything's okay on this end?" "Just fine," Lala replied, giving Rainbow a hug. "We're especially glad to see all of you!" "Will you tell us what happened?" Canary asked with wide eyes. Jupiter laughed. "We will, but first we need some serious nap time!" "You're right about that," Moon said, stifling a yawn. "I could sleep for about three years." Rei glanced at her and muttered, "I wouldn't even be surprised." *********** The next morning, after their story was told, it was time to say goodbye. "Don't worry," Rainbow said. "We'll always be here to watch over you Princess." She looked at the Senshi. "Each one of you!" Lala and Canary bowed to Minako. "It was good to spend some time with you again, Minako-chan," Canary said. Lala nodded. "We'll miss you!" "Ahem..." Red Butler looked up at his Princess. Rei smiled and kissed him on the cheek. He turned a bright shade of red. "Arigatou, Red." "Ami-chan, I have something for you," came Shy's quiet voice. Ami nodded and took the bottle of elixir she was offered. "This is for upset stomachs. Whether you're nervous about a fight, a math test, or you just ate too much, this will help to calm your fears." "Arigatou. This will definitely come in handy." Patty gave Makoto a big hug. "I'll miss you! You'll have to come back and visit the Green Grange one day. I've planted all your favorite flowers." "I'll be back, I promise," she replied. Buddy shook Mamoru's hand. "I don't know how you do it, Mamoru-san. I have Red to help me out with them, but you do it all by yourself." Mamoru laughed. "I have Artemis with me. Stay well, Buddy." "You too." Moonglo and Tickled Pink began to cry. "We'll miss you so much, Usagi-chan!" they said in unison. "I'll miss the two of you as well. Take care!" Usagi looked at her friends, her Senshi. "Ready?" "Haaii!" They gathered around in a circle and held hands. "Sailor...Teleport!" Rainbow smiled and turned to the Color Kids. "It looks like it's time for some sunshine! Starlite!" "Right here, Rainbow. It's good to have you back and well." "It's good to be back, Starlite," she exclaimed, climbing onto his back. "Lets go to Earth." ************ The Senshi's families all waited quietly at Hikawa Shrine. Serenity had visited again and told them they would be arriving shortly. Shingo still couldn't believe his sister was Sailor Moon. It was the most amazing thing in the world and he couldn't share it with anyone! *You idiot, of course you can't!* He was torn from his thoughts when a bright flash filled the small room. Everyone held their breath as the Senshi came into view. Shingo had to smile. He was really proud of his sister. "Usagi!" Usagi's blue eyes shined. "Mama!" she exclaimed, rushing over to her. The others went to their families or friends too. "I'm so glad you're safe!" Ikuko watched as Kenji approached Mamoru. "Usagi," she whispered. She waited for the long assault her ears were going to get, but it never came. Kenji held out his hand. "Arigatou, Chiba-san." "For what?" he asked, genuinely confused. The last time they met Kenji wouldn't even speak to him in soft tones. "For protecting and loving my daughter." Mamoru smiled and held out his hand to her. Usagi immediately went to him. "Tsukino-san, Usagi is the most brave, unique, and beautiful person I know. I love her dearly." "I love him too, Papa." After greetings were made, Queen Serenity appeared before them. "As I said yesterday, you will all retain the memories of who your daughters are. I promise you that no one else will be able to learn this." Usagi stepped up to her and bowed. "Arigatou, Serenity-sama." Serenity caressed her daughter's face. "Anything to make you happier, Tenshi. I love you very much. Live long, my Senshi." "Sugoi! Look!" Shingo cried after Serenity had left. Everyone rushed outside. "What a beautiful rainbow!" Akane Mizuno said. The Senshi smiled knowingly at one another. The universe was safe and it was beautiful again with the help of Rainbow Brite and the Color Kids. "Until we meet again..." Usagi whispered.