Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Usagi's New Life Part 6


Part 6a: Usagi's Nightmare


What the Senshi didn't know was that Muriko had some how gotten into Usagi's mind and as she slept, he was showing her a nightmarish world. One without her friends and family. One without hope or peace...

Usagi coward in the corner in fear. Everywhere she went, youma existed. Everywhere but the one corner she was in. She couldn't find her friends anywhere. She couldn't find her family. She couldn't find Mamoru. Usagi couldn't even find him with their telepathic link. It seemed to have been severed. "Mamo-chan..."

"Princesssssssss...."

"Nani!" Usagi's head shot up at the voice. "Who's there?"

"Princesssssss, I'm going to kill your friends one by one... Then I'll kill your family... Finally, I'll kill Endymion!"

"Who are you!" Usagi cried. "Please, tell me who you are and why you're doing this! What have I ever done to you!"

"You'll learn in time, Serenity." With a laugh, the voice was gone.

"Matte!" Usagi screamed. "Don't hurt them! ONEGAI!!!!"

**********

Part 6b: Another Visitor

Hotaru silently sat with Usagi. She wished there was something she could do to help. Usagi had saved her when no one believed there was any hope. "When everyone wanted to kill me..." she whispered. "Usagi-san, domo arigatou for saving me. I hope that one day I can repay you. I love you, Princess."

"Kami-sama, it's true!"

Hotaru turned around in her chair. "Chibiusa-chan! What are you doing here?"

"Mama..." Chibiusa said, ignoring Hotaru. She had heard from a friend of hers, who had a sister who was a Time Senshi, that her mother was in terrible danger. Chibiusa wanted to see for herself. She took Usagi's hand in hers. "Mama... wake up, onegai!"

"Chibiusa!" Hotaru said again, taking her friend's other hand. "You shouldn't be back here. If Setsuna-mama found you, she'd be furious!"

"Puu won't find me--"

"Small Lady!"

The children looked up to see a very angry Senshi. Setsuna took Chibiusa by the hand and, without a word, led her out into the hall. The others gasped the minute they saw her. Mamoru was the first to recover. "Chibiusa! What are you doing here?"

"Gomen ne, Mamo-chan," Chibiusa replied, looking at the floor. "I heard about Usagi and I wanted to see her..."

Setsuna sighed. "Small Lady, the first time I sent you here had been a bad mistake on my part. It disrupted the timeline. I told you the other day that you could visit Usagi for an hour. Please don't tell me you've been here too long."

"I've been here for about 25 minutes, Puu. My friend, Mika's sister is a Time Senshi. She accidentally told me about Mama in the past. I-I couldn't just sit there worrying about her!" Chibiusa explained.

"We understand that," Mamoru told her. "However, you could have just gone to Neo Queen Serenity and told her how you felt. Since she's there you know she'll be all right."

"But..." Chibiusa began. How could she tell them her mother was the only person she couldn't find in Crystal Tokyo?

"What is it, Chibiusa-chan?" Makoto asked. "You can tell us."

"Hai, we'll always be here for you," Ami added.

Minako nodded. "We'll protect you like we protect your Mama."

"And we'll love you as much as we love her," Rei said with a smile.

Closing her eyes, Chibiusa broke the news...

***************

Coming up, part 7! Family bonds...

Return to Sailor Senshi Fanfiction