Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

Usagi's New Life Part 4


"Daijobu, Usa-ko?"

Usagi blinked. "Mamo-chan?"

"Hai," he replied, helping her up.

"Mamo-chan!" Usagi cried, hugging him tightly. "I've missed you so much!"

"Gomen nasai, Usa-ko! I never meant to hurt you! It was so stupid of me to treat you the way I did! Forgive me?"

"Oh, Mamo-chan, of course I forgive you!"

At first, Usagi wondered how Mamoru knew where to find her, but at the moment, she didn't care. The point was, they were together again. She stood on her tiptoes for the long awaited kiss.

*********

Makoto and Rei sat silently on the porch. They didn't know how to fix what they had done. There was no way they could go back in time and make it all right. Rei looked up when she heard laughter coming up the pathway. She gasped. It was Usagi with Mamoru. *When did he get here?* she wondered to herself.

The laughter stopped when Usagi saw who was sitting on the porch. She gave Mamoru a quick hug, then ran inside. Makoto stood up. "How did you know she was here?"

"I talked to Motoki, who knocked some sense into my brain, the day before Usako left. I couldn't get a flight here until this week. I actually arrived about 20 minutes before you. I know this because I talked to Minako-chan."

"Has Usagi..."

"Iie, Rei-chan, she hasn't said a word about either of you."

**********

No one said much in the days that went by. Finally, Usagi's birthday arrived. She was not in a very festive mood, though. Usagi often wondered if Makoto and Rei would have treated Ami or Minako in the same way if she had gotten hurt. She voiced these thoughts to Michiru, Haruka, and Setsuna.

"I don't know," Michiru responded, unsure as to what Usagi was planning. Setsuna knew though.

"Will you all help me?" Usagi asked the older Senshi. They nodded and listened to Usagi's plan.

**********

Usagi sat on the beach, lost in thought. She didn't want Makoto or Rei to hate her for this but they needed to be taught a lesson... "Maybe I should just talk to them," she whispered to herself.

With a sigh, Usagi stood up. Before she could head back inside, a youma appeared in front of her. "Nani yo!" she exclaimed. This wasn't her plan... This was for real!

"Moon Crystal Power, Make Up!"

***

Meanwhile, Haruka, Michiru, and Setsuna sat with Ami and Minako. The three older Senshi were the only ones who knew of Usagi's plan. They didn't know, however, that it was about to go horribly wrong. "Where's Usagi-san?" Hotaru asked, looking around.

"On the beach," Minako replied. Hotaru ran out to find Usagi.

***

When Hotaru arrived on the beach, she gasped in shock. A weary Sailor Moon was attempting to hold back one of the scariest youma the 12 year old had ever seen. She called the others on her communicator and produced her henshin wand. "Saturn Planet Power, Make Up!"

***

Usagi jumped out of the way of the youma. It was tiring her out quickly. She clenched her eyes shut as it attacked her, however... "Silence Wall!"

"Hotaru-chan!" Sailor Moon cried out. "Arigatou!"

Saturn helped her up. "Daijobu?"

"As good as can be expected," she replied with a wry look. Turning to the youma, she noticed it's angry glare at Sailor Saturn. "I don't think so! Silver Moon, Crystal Power..." she was cut off as a sharp pain coursed through her head. "ITAAAII!"

"Sailor Moon!" The Senshi and Tuxedo Kamen shouted as they rushed towards their Princess. Saturn blocked another youma attack with her "Silence Wall" as a voice broke through the night.

"What's the matter, Senshi?" It asked with a laugh.

"Who are you?" Uranus demanded.

"No need to concern yourself with that at this time. However, to save your friend, listen to me well." The voice paused a moment then continued. "I need a crystal... a Golden Crystal. I know one of you has it. If you do not give it up, I will kill Sailor Moon. I have warrior youma who are aching to be in the midst of battle. They will search for the Golden Crystal if it is not given up to me."

"Why do you want the Golden Crystal?" Neptune asked.

"You will all learn soon enough, my dear. As for Sailor Moon, she will remain in a coma-like state until the crystal is given to me. If it has not been, she will die!" The voice laughed again and was gone.

Setsuna knelt next to Usagi. She was unconscious and the Senshi of Time felt that it was her fault. *Forgive me Princess, I foresaw this but I could do nothing.*

*************

Coming up, Part 5 (which is divided into two parts) Setsuna remembers her story and we meet the enemy.

Return to Sailor Senshi Fanfiction