Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

My Only Love

Title: My Only Love

Disclaimer: The song, "My Only Love", was written by Michael Benghiat for the dubbed version of the Sailor Moon episode, "A Crystal Clear Destiny".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deep in my soul

Love so strong

It takes control

Now we both know

The secrets bared

The feelings show

Driven far apart

I'll make a wish

On a shooting star

There will come a day

Somewhere far away

In your arms I'll stay

My Only Love

Even though you're gone

Love will still live on

The feeling is so strong

My Only Love

You've reached the deepest part

Of the secret in my heart

I've known it from the start

My Only Love

*******************

Everytime Usagi heard that song, her heart ache. The one she loved was fighting against her now. Her true love, Mamoru. Queen Metallia took him away. As Sailormoon, Usagi learned to fight the dark forces but now she had to fight Mamoru as well. Would it come to her losing him forever or would she be able to heal him?

********************

"Have you seen Usagi today, Ami-chan?" Makoto asked her friend.

Ami shook her head. "No, I haven't. She goes to school then straight home. Losing Mamoru-san has changed her."

"Why don't we pay her a visit? Maybe we can cheer her up!" Makoto suggested hopefully.

*********************

Usagi sat alone on her front porch steps. She decided not to listen to her radio anymore. "Watch out!" Usagi looked up just in time to see a soccer ball coming at her head. She dodged it. "Gomen, Usagi," her little brother, Shingo said. She told him it was all right and gave him his ball. He sat next to her. "Geez, what's wrong, you look like your best friend just died!" Usagi's bottom lip quivered as she tried to hold back her tears.

"Shingo! Come on!" his friend shouted. He was torn between comforting his big sister and playing with his friends. "Shingo!"

"Go on," she told him. "I'll be fine." Shingo gave Usagi a quick hug and headed to his friends.

"Hi, Makoto-san! Hi, Ami-san!" he shouted at the girls.

"Hello, Shingo," they replied. Usagi looked up at her friends and fellow Senshi.

"Hi, guys."

Before they could say anything more, Luna ran up to them. "We have to get to the temple quickly! Artemis and I noticed some strange goings on at Tokyo Tower! We need to get the other Senshi!" The girls followed Luna to the Hino Temple.

*********************

HINO TEMPLE

Makoto, Usagi, and Ami arrived just as Minako and Artemis did. "Hey guys!" Minako greeted then smiling at Usagi, she said, "Hey, Usagi-chan! How are you?" Usagi couldn't even give Minako a fake smile. She just quietly walked inside the temple. "What can we do?" she asked. "She's so depressed. Will she even be able to fight?" No one had an answer.

Luna explained to the Senshi that she and Artemis saw some people entering Tokyo Tower and when they left, they all collapsed. "The problem is, there seems to be a three foot barrier around the Tower and no one can get in! All those people will be lost to Queen Metallia!"

"Well, what are we waiting for?" Rei shouted. "Lets go!"

*********************

TOKYO TOWER

As soon as the Senshi arrived, they transformed. "Mercury Star Power..."

"Mars Star Power..."

"Jupiter Star Power..."

"Venus Star Power..."

“...Make Up!”

The only one that didn't transform was Usagi. "Usagi-chan! Transform, now!" Luna exclaimed.

"Moon Crystal Power...Make up," Usagi said quietly.

"I call on the Power of Jupiter to help me break through this barrier! Supreme---"

"Jupiter, wait!" Sailor Mercury screamed.

It was too late. "---Thunder!" Jupiter's attack reflected off the barrier and struck her. She fell to the ground unconscious.

"Oh my goodness!" Luna and Artemis ran to the fallen Senshi. "Will she be all right?" Venus asked.

"I think so," Artemis replied.

As Sailor Mars and Sailor Venus listened to Sailor Mercury explain the barrier, Sailor Moon inched closer and closer to it. Standing just inches from it, Sailor Moon closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "Mamoru-san..." she said then stepped through the without incident.

The other Senshi had no idea she left. Sailor Moon entered Tokyo Tower and all the memories floated back to her. Mamoru, calling her "Meatball Head" and "Klutz". Okay, so they weren't great memories but at least Mamoru wasn't fighting against them at the time.

"Ah, we have another visitor. And who are you, my dear?"

Sailor Moon looked up to see an odd looking woman with four arms and wild hair. From what she could tell, the woman was the owner of one of the shops in Tokyo Tower. "I am Sailor Moon, the champion of justice! I will right wrongs and triumph over evil, and that means you!"

"Oh, is that so, little brat?" she asked hurtling knives at her.

Usagi leaped all about screaming.

*********************

Sailor Mercury looked up from her computer. "Has anyone noticed that Sailor Moon is gone?"

Sailor Mars turned around quickly. "Where did that scaredy cat go off to? Uh, no offense, Luna, Artemis."

Venus closed her eyes then said, "She's in Tokyo Tower! I know how everyone is getting in!" After telling everyone to move, Sailor Venus shouted, "Venus Love Me Chain!" Immediately, her attack broke through the barrier. The remaining Senshi and Luna and Artemis stared at her in shock. "Queen Metallia made certain that only love could break through the barrier because they know we wouldn't have used that. Sailor Jupiter is a perfect example. But Sailor Moon, her love for Mamoru-san let her inside," Venus explained.

*********************

Sailor Moon dodged the first set of knives, but the second set cut her up pretty badly. Getting up, she shouted, "That's it! I am sick of Queen Metallia ruining everything I hold dearly!" She whipped out her wand. "Moon Healing Activation!" The shop owner fell to the floor, unconscious, and thankfully, unharmed.

"Nice job, Sailor Moon."

"Kunzite! Where's Mamoru-san?"

"I suppose you think Beryl-sama wants to give him up? Well, too bad, you will never have Mamoru or Tuxedo Kamen on your side again!"

"Fire Soul!" Sailor Mars shouted, but Kunzite had disappeared already.

"Sailor Moon!" Sailor Venus and Sailor Mercury ran over to her. "Are you all right?" Mercury asked, eyeying the cuts on her arms.

Sailor Moon only nodded, and said to herself,”I'll save you, Mamoru-san.”

THE END

Return to Sailor Senshi Fanfiction