Table of Contents
There are a lot off new rules so read through them carefully.
New Rule !!!!- I thought this would be a fair rule. There will be no team spars, it is so unfair for the non team members so that rule is demolished. Plus, if you learn a move, such as kamahamaha that takes 2 days to learn you can teach it to another player but stats will be saying for you "teaching so and so kamahamaha day 1/2. The person who is learning it will say "being taught by so and so kamahamaha day 1/2.
1. Each person may only be one character at a time. If you are found to be using multiple characters under different screen names that is considered cheating.
2. Your character may only do one thing at a time. (Example: you can not spar and train for a move at the same time)However you may battle a person anytime.
3. All items (exept the dragonballs) take 8 days to find without a scouter and 4 days with a scouter. Earth dragonballs take 10 days to find without a dragon radar and take 5 days to find with a dragon radar. Namek dragonballs take 12 days to find (a peice) without a radar but 6 days with a radar.
4. You may only train for a certain move if you are on the correct plant where you learn that move. It takes 5 days to fly to any planet from anywhere.
5. There are some moves witch are used as power ups. These moves are: Oozaru, Super Sayjin, Kaioken, Split Form, Extra Arms and +50%PL. These moves can never be used together. However they can all be used with the Power up 5x PL. And all exept Kaioken can be used with the power up, Triple power. (Example: You could use Oozaru at the same time as 5x PL and get 25x PL)
6. In order to train under King Kai you must first travel down snake way. Snake way is 10,000 miles long. The amount of time it takes to travel down snake way depends on your PL. You take 10,000 and divide it by your PL to find out how many days it would take you to reach King Kai's planet.(Example: if your PL is 1,000 then it would take you 10 days to travel down snake way)No matter how strong you get the minimum travel time for snake way is 1 day.
7. Each person is allowed 2 henchmen. That henchman can do all the things a regular character can do. Like battle, spar and learn moves. However if a henchman dies it does not go to the next dimension. It is erased from the game and you must buy or find new ones.
8. If you die then you must go to the next dimension. You must spend at least 5 days in the N.D. But you may stay longer if you wish. Just E-mail Vegeta if you want to remain in the N.D. If you die in the N.D. then you must go to the Home for Infinite Losers (HFIL) Once in the HFIL you must spend a minimum of 2 weeks there. The only way to King Kai's planet is snake way witch is in the N.D. So you must be dead to recieve training from King Kai.
9. You may only battle three times a week. In a battle the loser (normaly the person who dies) get's 25% of his opponent's PL. The winner gets 75% of his opponent's PL. The winner is detemined by: Item's, PL and techniques(attacks). The PL plays the biggest part of it. You can only battle somebody on the same planet as you. If you defeat someone in battle you may take up to half their money or one item, but you may not take items such as henchmen or space pods.
10. Each peson may only spar once a week. When you spar the person you spar with gets 50% of your PL and you get 50% of thiers. The person you spar with must agree to the spar. And you must both be on the same planet and Dimension. If you learn split form technique you may spar with yourself and gain 50% of your own PL. We set this up so there is no cheating and no confusion. Also there are no team spars. The most people alowed in any spar is 2.
11. You must be a Sayjin to use Oozaru or Super Sayjin. There is only one form of super sayjin to avoid confusion. You must know fake moon shine in order to use Oozaru. Then you may use it anytime you want. But if you do not have controll Oozaru technque you might accidently destroy yourself or a team mate.
12. From now on if you are just training (your stats say "training") you are really not doing anything. You do not gain PL daily for doing nothing. You will receive +5% PL daily if you are in a GE pod or wearing wieghted clothing. If you are in a GE pod AND have wieghted clothing you will gain 10% per day.
13. If anyone uses the Namek dragonballs it takes 50 days before they may be used again. If anyone uses the Earth dragonballs it takes 25 days before they can be used again. To use the Namak balls you must also search for the password, that takes 5 days.
14. These are about teams. A team can consist of five people and saiybamen or henchmen.
15. On space travel- You can not fight in space or swap items or people in space pods in space at all. You can only spend the amount of time it takes you to travel to a planet and you can't go half way and start going somwhere else. The only way you fight in space is if you stop at a space station to get items. But beware if you lose that battle you will not get your spacepod back and the person that defeated you can take it. There is a new thing i'm inventing right now in space. A person can come and lock up a item for sombody else to come and take it and nobody can take it. But if the person that is meant to take it doesn't come and take it within 3 days the item will be thrown out and will be have to be found. You can't just store items there either for safe keepings such as dragon balls. You can leave a dragon ball in there for sombody to come get but that's it.
The rules on Wishes
All wishes must be approved by the web master. The rules down below apply to the 4 most commonly used wishes.
You may wish to learn moves instantly. If you do so the most moves that can be wished for are 15 moves. This also has a max of 3 moves per person. So for example if you had 5 people each one would get 3 moves. Any more then that and you need to chose how they will be divided.
Power ups are a big part of the game. You may wish to add up to 2x to any power up you already have. You can have 5 if those +2x per wish. But only 1 per person.
You may wish to creat your own special move. A move that is not on the trainer list. Or a power up. But you may only make this wish for up to 5 people. And the move must be approved by Vegeta the web master.
You may also wish to creat you own special item with whatever effects you chose. You can only make 5 of his item though. Andthey must be approved by Vegeta.