Site hosted by Build your free website today!


Back to being one of my favorites again, this has got to be my best paint job yet. I used a different technique for the weathering on this. Instead of spraying the front of the parts, I sprayed the back so then some of the paint went on the front of them, and made a much better look than any of the other ways I've done it. I also used masking tape on the bazooka, and internal parts to add extra detail. What sucks though is the beam sabres had to many coats so they couldn't slide into the slots, so one of them got stuck and broke, and the other got damaged by pulling it out of the slot, I won't be putting that one in there again.