Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!
Fanfiction Contest: K And I
K And I
[ Done by ILianorha from France]

I was running through a great forest, trying to escape from Iori. He wanted to take me in hostage to oblige Kyo to fight against him. But I didn't want him to catch me and kill my best friend. So I kept on running as fast as I could. I looked behind me. . . Where was Iori ? ! I stopped running and looked around me. I fell down suddenly. Someone was laughing. I though it was Yagami but as I watched up at the guy who had pushed me down, I saw K'.

"Are you scared of me, Nikaido ? " He asked, still laughing.

"No. . . What are you doing here ? " K' caught my arms and made me stand up. "Hey ! ! ! K' ! ! ! Let me go ! ! ! " But he did let me go.

"Now, are you afraid of me ? ! " He almost yelled at me. I started to shake while he pulled me closer to him. Tears were falling down my too pale face. I was so scared. "Please K'. . . Let me go. . . " I whispered as K' was touching my trembling body. He looked me straight in the eyes and asked softly. "Why ? . . . I don't want to hurt you Beni. . . "

I merely watched him a minute before telling him about Iori. "Yagami's after you ? But why ? " " He wants me as a hostage, so he could oblige Kyo to fight and kill him. I don't want this to happen. I'm so scared of loosing Kyo. " K' took my face in his hand and made me stared into his eyes. "You love Kyo, don't you ? " I shook my head slowly. "Kyo's my best friend, nothing more. " He sighed and smiled at me. "K'. . . are you in love with Kyo ? " He laughed softly. "Hell no. . . I'm not in love with Kusanagi. . . " He brushed my blond hair away from my eyes and kissed me lightly on the lips.

"You're the one I love. . . " He whispered. I'd never seen K' being so gentle with anyone before. I was so surprised. He was about to kiss me again when strong arms caught me by behind and pulled me away from K'.

"BENIMARU ! ! ! " The guy behind me started to laugh. "If you want to see him again, tell Kyo to come here before the morning ! " K' glared at the man. "Let him go Yagami ! " More laughters came from Iori. "Is he your lover ? Oh. . . I'm so sorRY ! ! ! " He clawed my neck with his hand. I screamed. "You're going to die Yagami ! " K' was about to attack Iori. "Move and your little boyfriend is dead ! " He licked the blood on my throat. "He's so sweet. . . so innocent. . . " He tore my shirt, threw it on the floor and made me face him. "I think I'm going to have fun with this beautiful creature before killing his best friend. " I was crying. Iori gave a devilish smile to K' who was really mad now.

"What's wrong kid ? You don't want to share your favorite toy with me ? " K' said nothing. Iori was kissing my chest while I was crying. "Please. . . Let me go. . . " Iori stopped kissing me. His grip became tighter and I could see blood coming out of his mouth. K' caught my arms and pulled me out of Iori's embrace. Yagami screamed. K' and I looked at each other a second. "I think it's time for us to go ! " K' said as he started to run away. I followed him. Orochi Iori was behind us, ready to kill us.

After a while, K' and I managed to loose Iori. It was still dark and we were very tired after running for so long. Plus, we were lost in this geant forest. K' sat down near a tree and closed his dark eyes. I knew he was very angry because of Iori. I took a look around us to make sure Iori wasn't there. We were alone. I wanted so badly to find Kyo and tell him about Iori's intentions. But there was something strange. . . I though that Orochi was history now. . . K' stood up and put his arms around me.

"What's wrong Beni ? " I sighed. "It's nothing K'. . . I'm just a little tired. . . " I looked him straight in the eyes and asked. "Why are you here K' ? Why are you so gentle with me now ? You said you didn't want to see me or Shingo anymore. Answer me K' ! Are you trying to do the same as Yagami ? ! " K' didn't answer and let me go. "So I'm right ! You were here to kidnap me as well ! " K' said nothing. "I hate you K' ! I hate you ! " I yelled as I run away from him.

I was alone now and so sad. I was lying, crying, on the ground. I heard someone calling for me but I couldn't move. I had fallen earlier and I knew my ankle was broken as well as my heart.

"Beni ? ! " I looked up slowly. Kyo was standing in front of me. He helped me on my feet and hugged me. "Kyo. . . I. . . I. . . I want to die ! " Kyo said nothing. He was certainly surprised to ear me saying such a thing.

"Beni ! ! ! " I heard someone else searching for me. Kyo made me sat down slowly and went to meet the other guy. I took a knife out of my pocket and put it near my throat. "Forgive me Kyo. . . " I whispered before cutting my throat. I fell on my side. I was lying on the groung motionless. "Benimaru ! ! ! " I heard three male voices screaming. One of the guys ran to me and held me in his arms. It was K'. Kyo was crying in Maxima's arms. K' took the knife from my hand. "Beni. . . please. . . don't die. . . " I looked up at him. I saw tears running down his face. "If you die, I'll kill myself. . . " I was shocked to ear him saying this. I knew now he was serious when he told me earlier he was in love with me. I closed my eyes slowly and whispered. "Forgive me my love. . . " K' screamed before he stabbed himself with my knife. Kyo and Maxima were deeply shocked.

I woke up a night in hospital. Kyo was there crying in his father's arms. I looked around and saw Shingo and Maxima next to a sobbing K'. "Let me die ! I don't want to live without him ! I can't . . . " He was saying to Maxima who was holding him to make sure he couldn't do anything. "K'. . . " I whispered as I got out of the bed. My ankle was hurting but it didn't matter. I walked to K' who stopped crying. Maxima let him go as I sat on the bed. K' smiled as he brushed my falling blond hair away from my face like he did the first time we kissed. I smiled back and kissed his lips. Maxima laughed suddenly. K' and I broke the kiss and looked at him. Shingo had fainted. Kyo and his father were holding their laughters. K' and I kissed again.

The following day, I was walking in the empty streets by Kyo's side. My best friend was very happy now I was all right. "What are you going to do now K' and you are lovers ? " Kyo asked still smiling softly at me. "I want to go away from my familly. " I answered. Kyo stopped walking. "What ? " I lowered my eyes and sighed. "My parents will try again to oblige me to marry a rich girl. If they know I love a bad guy, they'll do everything to prevent me from seeing K' again. I don't want them to know ! " I looked up at my best friend. Kyo knew what I was feeling. He had had to tell his father about his love for King. But his father was open minded whereas mine wasn't. If Kyo fell in love with a man, his father would agree. Mine was surely going to yell at me that I'm crazy. Kyo put his hand on my shoulder and smiled. "That's ok Beni. . . I'm going to help you. . . I'll talk to your parents. . . " "Thanks Kyo. . . "

And Kyo did it. He went home with me and told my parents about my feelings for K'. As I though, they were mad at me. My fathers slapped me on the cheeks and yelled at me. Kyo could do nothing to help me. "You're a man NOT A GIRL Benimaru ! ! ! " My father yelled. He slapped my cheeks again. "But I'm also an adult ! I'm no longer a child ! " I yelled back to him. My father caught my wrist and slapped me several times on the face. Kyo intervened and stopped my father. I was crying. My face was covered by my hair. My father released my wrist and looked at me in disgust. "You're no longer my son Benimaru. . . Now leave the house. . . " My father murmured. Kyo walked towards my father and punched him "BASTARD ! ! ! " My best friend yelled at him before leaving the place with me.

Later, I was walking in the dark streets with K'. I was a little sad after what had happened at home. K' seemed to have notice my sadness. "Beni, you've told your parents about us, haven't you ? " He stopped walking and took me in his arms. "Did your father hurt you again ? " I looked up at him in shock. "My father has never hurt me before. . . " I tried to protest. K' frowned. "Don't try to hide it from me Beni. . . I saw him beat you after you'd kissed Maxima. . . " I was more surprised. How did he know about this night I kissed Maxima ? K' caressed my cheek and whispered. "Don't worry, this will never happen again. . . I'll protect you from your father. . . " A tear slid on my cheek. "I'll never let anyone hurt you again my love. . . " "K'. . . " He smiled softly at me as he put a finger on my lips. I sighed as he took my face in his hands and kissed me.

THE END


[ Back to Fanfiction Submission ] [ Fanfic Contest Voting Booth ]