and the loser of "AnC Survivor" for the week of June 20 is.... TOOYA!!!
After Yuuhi getting booted, this was a little too obvious, ne? Well, here're the mean comments on Tooya:
* He's stuck in the 80s! I mean, for Pete's sake! The hair? The leather? *gaaag* [meanwhile Ayachan pouts cause she wears leather and likes the "glam" look of the 80s]
* Cause he always gets Aya and Yuuhi should get her
* When was the last time he smiled?
* You do know that Aya is only 16?!
* He's a huge stereotype
Here's how everyone else did. These are listed in order of who got the most votes down to who got the least. So in other words, being on the top is bad, and being on the bottom is good. Kay? Each character name will be followed by a quote from a person who wanted them to be where Tooya is today. Here we go:
1) Aya "She's a bitch to Yuuhi"
2) Shuro "Cause he's gay" [Ayachan giggles]
3) Ceres "God, just pick a robe and go home already!"
4) Suzumi "*coughcontrolfreakcough* nag! nag! nag! Can she please die already?!"
Now Ayachan's comments:
Well, *sniffle* Tooya's gone. Now it's only chicks! Cat fight! Eee!!!
I just wanted to do my commentary on the whole 'Aya and Tooya having sex' topic. I got a lot of votes for both Aya and Tooya that called Aya a hoe and Tooya a perverted child molester. I don't know, call me romantic (or just a slut ^^) but I don't believe that sex has to wait for marriage in all cases. I mean, these two were really in love (Sorry Yuuhi fans- I love Yuuhi tons, too, but I still believe that Tooya loves Aya). I think when you're so in love with someone that you really DO want to spend the rest of your life with them, then sex is appropriate with that one special person. Marriage, after all, is a Christian institution that has been backed by our supposedly seperated-from-the-church government (which is a crock of shit and a half, but that's another rant all together... >_< hmm...I should start a blog, ne?) Anyway, what I mean to say is, don't look for verication for sex in a Christian ceremony, look for it in your own heart. There. That's what I wanted to say, and I believe it applies to Tooya and Aya. Kay, kay, I'm done now ^_^ Thanks for reading, and send all support or debate on this matter to me. Thanks, bye!
Meet the evil flesh-eating chibis you've chosen to throw Tooya to: