Site hosted by Angelfire.com: Build your free website today!

The Super Fusion



Gogenks:
In order for this fusion to occur, Goku and Vegeta must fuse into Gogeta. After their fusion is succesful, Trunks and Goten fuse into Gotenks. After their fusion is successful, the two fused saiyans use the Potaru earings and fuse with eachother. Thus, Gogenks is born.

Whenever two saiyans fuse with the earings, their fusion is permanent. However, since Gogenks was formed by the fusion of Gogeta and Gotenks, there was more of a dance fusion involved than an earing fusion. Thus, this particular fusion would last twice as long as the regular dance fusion.



The Family Fusion



Gokhan:
This fusion occurs when Goku and Gohan fuse using the fusion dance. It is called a family fusion because Goku and Gohan are from the same family.

Vegetrunks:
This is the fusion of Trunks and Vegeta with the Potaru earings. This fusion is unable to be done with the fusion dance because Trunks and vegeta are not the same height or strength.



The Third Party Fusion



The way this fusion is started, three saiyans stand in the form of a triangle in an area. The must have at least 50 feet distance in between one another. They have their arms out as if they were touching hands with eachother. Then, all three of them dash up into the sky at the same time diagonally. When they all meet at the sky, they put all their palms together and spin around in a circular movement for about five seconds. This causes the powerful saiyan, Gohgetan, to appear.

In order for this fusion to work, the three saiyans must be of equal size, power, and speed. They must all make contact with eachother's palms simultaneously. This fusion lasts for 45 minutes.
Click here for an illustration
Click here for a picture of Gohgetan