Playing piano and guitar (or gweetar, as I pronounce it), volleyball, video games (Final Fantasy! WOO HOO!!), card games, board games, computer games, watching sports, singing, dancing, writing songs/poems/stories, listening to music, chattin' on-line, surfin' da net, cruisin' around in my teal '96 Ford Contour, hangin' out wit mah gurlz, and taking care of my adorable baby girl, Alexa Grace.
Romance NovelsLove On Trial
by Diana Palmer
- "Two thousand calories a bite." "Only if you eat it. Why not just sit there and gaze at it lovingly?"
- "You can't argue with a brick wall, papa dear" "I think I've convinced the brick wall for you." "...Is he in there?" "If I say yes, are you going to dive for the elevator?" "I wouldn't give him the satisfaction."
- "Scarlet Lady? Gessie? She types my letters and answers the phone." "Excuse me. I didn't know she could do all that on her back."Circle of Gold
by Diana Palmer
- "I need to take you to a movie too. Something X-rated." "Get out of here and stop trying to corrupt me."
- "Definitely functional. And about as seductive as chain mail." (Gil, about Kasie's night gown)
- "Marshmallow." ::John pokes at Gil with a fork::
- "Don't let me do this." "You're bigger than I am." "That's no excuse at all."
- "Do you want me to apologize?" "Are you sorry?"
- "And stop letting me kiss you." "I'm not the one doing the grabbing."
WebsitesVideo Game Recaps
- "'The power of the warrior. Invincible courage. A sword of terrible destruction.' Yes. A sword with a Mickey Mouse logo on it is really freaking scary." (Kingdom Hearts: Part 1)
E-mail:      firstname.lastname@example.org or CrystalPS2Angel@aol.com
AOL IM:    CrystalPS2Angel
Y! IM:        crystalps2angel