Best Kept Racing Secrets
When it comes to racing strategy each team has their own and are usually not willing to share. The secrets out and here are a few tips that might help you carry the checkered flag.
- Stagger tire pressure
- Run soft tires for tacky track
- Run soft springs for rough track
- Run scuff tires for better quailifying time
- Run beadlocks on rightside of car
- Gear car low enough to run in high gear
- Counter-steer better with a steering quickener
- Go Fast! Turn Left!
Go Back to Homepage