- Objective- Daggett's objective is to be the absolute best lumber jack. It is Daggett's primal instinct to
cut down any tree that needs cutting down. That is why you should choose him to be your lumber jack.
- Work Experience- Daggett is extremely experienced at cutting down trees. He chews through one every day as
training. He has been doing it his whole life, so there is no need to worry about his ability and experience.
- Education- Daggett went to the top school when it comes to beaver training. He went to BTTI, Beaver Technical
Training Institute, for 4 years. There he learned the fine art of lumber-jack-ism. A very highly regarded
profession in the beaver community.
- Skills- Daggett's skills are plentiful and well honed. He finely tune's them every morning as part of his routine.
- Hobbies- Daggett' hobbies are as follows; he likes to watch old school, poor quality horror films with Norbert, eat
stuffed jalapeno's, and annoy Norbert like crazy. He even has a calendar that on each day there is another way to
annoy him. It is called "365 ways to annoy your brother".