Know Who You Are and Where
You Came From,
So That You Can Get To
Where You're Going
Mr. & Mrs. Theodore Henry Whitehurst
Theodore Henry Whitehurst
- Son of Marion & Emma BARNES Whitehurst
- Birthdate: September 25, 1907
- Birthplace: Elamville, Barbour County, Alabama
- Deathdate: September 18, 1990
- Buried: Evergreen Cemetery, Elba, CoffeeCO, AL
- Married: Early 1928 Bessie Mae CALDWELL; b: April 22nd, 1907 Daughter of Allen and Mary STOUDMIRE Caldwell from west of Elba in Coffee County, Alabama; d: September 22, 1979; buried: Evergreen Cemetery Elba, CoffeeCO, Alabama
Brother Theodore Henry Whitehurst was the son of Marion and Emma Whitehurst. He was born in Barbour County, Elamville, Alabama, on September 25th, 1907.
At an early age, he confessed his faith in Christ by joining the Triumph the Church and Kingdom of God in Christ. He was a faithful and dedicated member and officer.
In 1928, Theodore was united in Holy Matrimony to Bessie Mae CALDWELL. To this union eight children were born.
He was a member of the New Zion lodge #457. He also served as a foster grandparent in the Coffee County for many years.
On September 18th, 1990, he passed at the Humana Hospital in Enterpirse, Alabama.
Thank you for visiting our family genealogy
page at Angelfire. Please come back and visit again!
Phyllis Jeannae Kwanja Owens July 7th, 1999
for my friends, The WHITEHURST
1999 WHITEHURST Family President, Johnny