Know Who You Are and Where
You Came From,
So That You Can Get To
Where You're Going
Rev. Grady Walker Whitehurst
- Son of Marion & Mary Emma BARNES Whitehurst
- Birthdate: April 26th, 1904
- Birthplace: BarbourCO, Alabama
- Deathdate: May 20th, 1976 CoffeeCO, Alabama
- Buried: Johns Chapel A.M.E. Church Cemetery, Enterprise, CoffeeCO, Alabama
- Married: Molanie WILSON (Daughter of Clemie and Lillie Wilson Sr.) b: September 16th, 1907 PikeCO, Alabama d: April 29th, 1984 HoustonCO, AL buried: Johns Chapel A.M.E. Church Cemetery Enterprise, CoffeeCO, Alabama
- Marriage Date: December 16th, 1923
Rev. Grady Walker Whitehurst was the son of Marion and Emma Whitehurst. He was born in Barbour County, Elamville, Alabama, on April 26th, 1904.
At an early age, he confessed his faith in Christ by joining the Triumph the Church and Kingdom of God in Christ. He served as a supporter of the Church for a number of years. He was called to the ministry in 1947. He was ordained as Prince, in Triumph the Church and Kingdom of God in Christ in 1960. At his passing, he was serving as Pastor and Prince in Grangerburg,Alabama and Shorterville, Alabama and County Prince of Doster, Alabama. He was a soul winner for Christ and a friend to all who knew him.
On December 16th, 1923, Grady was united in Holy Matrimony to Molanie WILSON. To this union eleven children were born.
On Thursday, May 20th, 1976, he passed at 1:20 P.M.
Thank you for visiting our family genealogy
page at Angelfire. Please come back and visit again!
Phyllis Jeannae Kwanja Owens July 8th, 1999
for my friends, The WHITEHURST
1999 WHITEHURST Family President, Johnny