Know Who You Are and Where
You Came From,
So That You Can Get To
Where You're Going
- Daughter of Marion & Emma BARNES Whitehurst
- Birthdate: January 29th, 1900
- Birthplace: Elamville, BarbourCO, Alabama
- Deathdate: January 5th, 1990 Enterprise, CoffeeCO, Alabama
- Buried: Pleasant Grove Baptist Church Cemetery, Enterprise, CoffeeCO, Alabama
- Married: January 1920 J.C. Green b: August 4th, 1900 (Son of Tom and Ada Green) d: February 1985 Enterprise, Coffee County, Alabama buried: Pleasant Grove Baptist Church Cemetery, Enterprise, CoffeeCO, Alabama
- Charlie Green b: _____ b place: _____ m: Essie B. m date: ____ m place: ____
- Claudia J. Green b: ____ b place: ____ m: Walter Gibson m date: ____ m place: ____
- Charlie E. Green b: ____ b place: ____ m: Doris ____ m date: ____ m place: ____
- Charlie C. Green b: ____ b place: ____ m: Ann ____ m date: ____ m place: ____
- Sandra F. Green b: ____ b place: ____
- Essie L. Green b: ____ b place: ____ m: Ronald Colvin m date: ____ m place: ____
- Debra Green b: ____ b place: ____ m: Donald Preston m date: ____ m place: ____
- Isa M. "Pity" GREEN Floyd b: ____ b place: ____ m: December 6th, 1952 Jessie Lee Floyd (b: March 9th, 1920 Hardaway, Alabama Son of Adam and Anna Bell Floyd; d: October 21st, 2000 Painesville, Ohio; buried: Riverside Cemetery Painesville, Ohio)
- Rev. Louis J. Green b: August 22nd, 1927 Dale County, Alabama d: August 24th, 1986 Carney Hospital, Dorcher, Massachusetts m: July 17th, 1962 Willie Pearl REESE
- Willie J. Green m: Toshi
- Antonia Green
- Talvin Green
- Derich Green
- Orlando Green
- Chrissanda REESE
- Turkessa Rashun REESE
- Ruthie Bell "Babe" GREEN b: July 10th, 1930 b place: Enterprise, CoffeeCO, Alabama d: February 24th, 2002 Painesville, Ohio burial: Riverside Cemetery, Painesville, Ohio 1st m: Jessie Washington 1953 No children. 2nd m: Theron Burnett 1959
- Patricia A. DIGGS Brown m: ___ Brown
- Lisa L. BROWN
- James C. Brown
- Bryan A. Brown
- Dishisha D. BROWN Motz m: ___ Motz
Mother Claudie WHITEHURST Green was the daughter of Marion and Emma Whitehurst. She was born in Barbour County, Elamville, Alabama, on January 29th, 1900.
At an early age, she confessed her faith in Christ by joining the Triumph the Church and Kingdom of God in Christ. She was a faithful and dedicated servant for Christ in many capacties.
In January 1920, Claudie was united in Holy Matrimony to J.C. Green. To this union four children were born.
On January 5, 1990, she passed at 9:00 P.M. at the Humana Hospital in Enterpirse, Alabama.
Thank you for visiting our family genealogy
page at Angelfire. Please come back and visit again!
Phyllis Jeannae Kwanja Owens July 7th, 1999
for my friends, The WHITEHURST
1999 WHITEHURST Family President, Johnny