Know Who You Are and Where
You Came From,
So That You Can Get To
Where You're Going
Rev. Brady Lee Whitehurst
- Son of Marion & Emma BARNES Whitehurst
- Birthdate: August 17th, 1903
- Birthplace: BarbourCO, Alabama
- Deathdate: January 7th, 1980 Enterprise, CoffeeCO, Alabama
- 1st Married: Fannie Mae WILSON
- 2nd Married: Mary Emma GORDON Faison (No children of this union.)
Rev. Brady Lee Whitehurst was the son of Marion and Emma Whitehurst. He was born in Barbour County, Elamville, Alabama, on August 17th, 1903.
At an early age, he confessed his faith in Christ by joining the Triumph the Church and Kingdom of God in Christ. He was a faithful and dedicated servant for Christ in many capacties.
Early in life was united in Holy Matrimony to Fannie Mae Wilson. To this union ten children were born.
Later he met and married Mary Emma Gordon. From this union no children were born.
On January 7th, 1980, he passed at 9:15 A.M. at his home.
Thank you for visiting our family genealogy
page at Angelfire. Please come back and visit
Phyllis Jeannae Kwanja Owens July 7th, 1999
for my friends, The WHITEHURST
1999 WHITEHURST Family President, Johnny