Site hosted by Build your free website today!





To turn in a report days late without penalty, first create a copy of any nontext file already on your computer, such as a small image or audio clip. Change the file’s extension (.jpg, .wav, etc.) to that of any outdated word processor program you know your school does not use. WordPerfect (.wps) is usually a good one.
The day your paper is due, bring a copy of the “report” with you on disk and tell your teacher that your printer is broken. Ask apologetically if you can simply print it out on the school’s equipment. Their computer either won’t recognize the format or will unsuccessfully try to convert it. Explain that you use WordPerfect version 2.0 (or whatever antiquated program you’ve chosen), and that the school’s software apparently doesn’t support it. Depending on your instructor you might get an extension.

Home | School | Finance | Food | Other | © Copyright 2004 | | Date Last Revised August 9, 2004