Site hosted by Build your free website today!





If you’re charged a late fee on your bill, call your credit card company and tell them you sent a change of address request last month, and that they must not have received it. Explain that your bill may be late or unpaid, but that it’s not your fault, as you no longer live at the address where it was sent despite your change of address request. You’ll have to change your billing address with the phone rep during the call, but you’ll save a ton late charges; just choose a friend or family member whose address you can use temporarily.

Home | School | Finance | Food | Other | © Copyright 2004 | | Date Last Revised August 9, 2004