1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
1) Name Nebraska's largest city.
2) Name the state with the most coastline.
3) The U.S. has had two capitals in its history besides Washington D.C. Name one of them.
4) Name the largest of the Great Lakes.
5) This is the largest city in North America.
6) This country is probably best known for its canal which shares a name with its country.
7) What do Bill Gates, Starbucks, the Space Needle, Nintendo of America, the Seagals and Pearl Jam have in common?
8) Name one of the last two states to join the U.S.
9) Although determining the ethnic makeup of Mexico is obviously more complicated, for all intensive purposes, the heritage of most Mexicans can be traced to these two groups.
10) What is the most populated U.S. state east of the Mississippi River?
11) Franklin Delano Roosevelt's TVA revolved mainly around this state.
12) What is the largest city in Cuba? In Canada? In Mexico?
13) What was Seward's Folly?
14) Name one 'border' slave state.
15) Whereabouts in North America would you find the greatest level of biodiversity?