Size: 24"W x 24"D x 6'8"H
Bar Spacing: 3/4" 4mm Bar
Inside height: 33" each cage
- Safety Locks Impossible for Birds to Open
- Double-Decker seperates into 2 units.
- 2 slide out metal grills and 2 catch trays for easy cleaning.
- Knocks down for compact storage.
- Most durable, non-toxic, powder coated paint finish available.
- 12 in. legs, ball bearing brass casters.
- 2 swing-out side feeder doors per unit
- 1 breeder box door per unit
- Bird proof safety locks.
- 4 stainless steel cups
- 1 perch per unit
- Optional seed catcher available.
- Weight 165 lbs.
- Suggested Retail $600.00
Cage Paint and Safety
Accept Only The Finest For Your Feathered Friends!
Inferior bird cages can be dangerous to your pet. Toxic paints, rusting, sharp
edges, parts that can come loose and be swallowed, insecure latches, places
where droppings collect and are hard to clean, or bottom trays which allow
droppings to be reached can harm your bird. Also Beware of look alike cages! It has been reported that high
levels of zink (toxic to birds) has been found in the paint of tested look alike cages.
Most durable, non-toxic powder coat paint available. Paint and bird cage designs tested at independent labs to ensure maximum safety and comfort.
Specially designed not to rust unlike other cages, and cage bars are completely painted to prevent rust. Beware of cages made from square tubular framing with holes drilled in the tubes to insert the cage bars. The bar ends cannot be painted and ultimately rust from the inside out. Avoid cages which come with a disclaimer, warning owners not to wet the cage when cleaning.
Safety Lock Impossible for Birds to Open
Swing Out Feeder door
Slide out grill and tray
Optional Cage Covers
Click on photo for details
Add Optional Cage Cover For #212 DD
Back to covers