Top Fun Things to Say to Liberals
Now the Election Is Over to Make Them Mad
List Created by Uncle Vlad
1. Your papers, please.
2. If you idiots ever shut up, I'd have nothing to laugh at!
3. Who cares if Old Europe would’ve voted for Kerry? We protect old Europe. The children don’t tell the grownups when they want to go to bed.
4. Thank God for the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth.
5. Are you going to Bible study tonight? You know, it’s mandatory now.
6. How are you going to “secede from the Union?” You have no guns!
7. I hear Canada is beautiful in the winter.
9. Don't feel so bad, you still have Hollywood.
10. There was a guy in an unmarked Suburban asking about you.
11. Someone told me Kerry was in Vietnam. Is that true?
12. Now that you're a minority, you can get affirmative action.
13. I picked up a copy of Fahrenheit 911 for 50 cents at Wal-Mart.
14. I picked up a case of Kerry/Edwards stickers out of the dumpster behind Wal-Mart.
15. Did you hear they have Fox News in Canada now?
16. I hear spotted owl is great in a turkey fryer.
17. Your draft notice should be arriving soon in the mail.
20. Yeah, we stole another election. What are you going to do about it?
21. Stop your whining and get into the revival tent.
22. NO! You can't have your country back!
23. John Ashcroft will make a great Supreme Court Justice!
24. My Halliburton stock really took off after the election!
25. Now we can drill for oil in Alaska.
26. It was God's will that George W. Bush remain President.
27. Rumors have been circulating about the Bush administration establishing re-education camps in which liberals will be forced to drink domestic beer and watch NASCAR.
28. You know, I've been thinking about what you guys keep saying about Bush not being elected in 2000. I think you're right, of course, that makes him eligible to run again in 2008.
29. Registered Democrats will be required to take sensitivity training classes on conservative values.
34. If you don't think your vote was counted, you can pull my finger to vote again.
37. Here's a thermonuclear addition:
OK, OK, Bush IS Hitler - that's why I voted for him!