GeoAlaska: Theatre & Film
Voice of Diaspora 2005-2007
Ethiopian Cross Pendant Pewter - 1.5 x 2
Enoch the Ethiopian: The Lost Prophet of the Bible : Greater Than Abraham, Holier Than Moses Enoch, the Ethiopian, Patriarch and Prophet, Greater than Abraham, Holier than Moses, is the first perfect human being in the bible and the first immortal man according to Moses the lawgiver. (Gen.5:18,22,24) And yet he has been kept a secret until the printing of this revealing book.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
1. Emperor Selassie Mounted On Charger (UPI/Corbis-Bettmann E053623)1 2 3
2. War 1935.
3. Imperial Guards.
4. Rodolfo Graziani, Marchese di Neghelli, wears a military uniform. Graziani, an Italian marshal, was the governor of Italian Somaliland and Ethiopia, as well as the commander of forces in Libya. (Library of Congress/Corbis IH015078)
5. Italians Firing On Ethiopian Forces (UPI/Corbis-Bettmann BE053676)
6. Soldiers of the Ethiopian War. A large number of fighters sit on either side of a road in Ethiopia. (David Lees/© Corbis DL004552)
8. Haile Selassie Inspecting Troops (UPI/Corbis-Bettmann BE053611)
9. Soldier and Prisoner of War in Ethiopia. A reproduction of a Bonvini photograph. An Italian soldier stands holding the rope binding a prisoner of war's hands.
10. By order of the emperor, armed Abyssinian warriors ride in trucks on their way to the southern front during the Italo-Ethiopian War. Harrar, Ethiopia, ca. 1935.
1. Geneva. 2. Exile. 3. England.
Italo-Ethiopian War (from Canada)
|All PAGES:||New Front Page||FRONT DOOR||GUIDE Page||
History II: War & Exile
---- History III: Revolution
25 Years Later
Birth of Tafari
1960: Lost Sons
NEW GENERATION Photos
WOMEN OF THE FAMILY
Life in Alaska
Rasta & Reggae
Rasta Reading Room
Addis Ababa 95
Cooking with Esther