1. You wake up at 3 a.m. to go to the bathroom and stop to check your
email on the way back to bed.
2. You get a tattoo that reads "This body best viewed with Netscape
Navigator 3.0 or higher."
3. You name your children Eudora, Yahoo, and Dotcom.
4. You turn off your modem and get this awful empty feeling, like you
just pulled the plug on a loved one.
5. You spend half of the plane trip with your laptop on your lap...and
your child in the overhead compartment.
6. You decide to stay in college for an additional year or two, just for
the free Internet access.
7. You laugh at people with 28.8k modems.
8. You start using smileys in your snail mail. :)
9. Your hard drive crashes. You haven't logged in for two hours. You
start to twitch. You pickup the phone and manually dial your ISP's access number.
You try to hum to communicate with their modem... (If you actually connect
that way, you need SERIOUS help!)
10. If you're broke and your modem burns out, and you go to the streets to
sell your body to get a new one.
11. You find yourself typing "com" after every period when using a word processor.com
12. You refer to going to the bathroom as 'downloading'.
13. You start introducing yourself as "John Smith at Domain dot Com."
14. All of your friends have an @ in their names too.
15. Your cat has its own home page.
16. You can't call your mother... she doesn't have a modem.
17. You check your mail. It says 'no new messages'. You check it again.
18. Your phone bill comes to your doorstep in a box.
19. Your service provider calls YOU for tech support.
20. You move into a new house and decide to Netscape before you
21. You tell the cab driver you live at http://home.com