Motivation reflection questions
Respond to the following questions and post them in the discussion area.
1. Reflect about the importance of motivation in our Catholic faith. This
should be about half a page.
2. Which of Frederick Herzberg’s two factors do you think is more important
for adolescents? Explain the reason’s for your choice.
3. Victor Vroom proposed three factors that make up his Expectancy Theory.
After reading over his theory as yourself if you think it is selfish to be
motivated only if there is something in it for you? Why or why not?
4. Do you think that Maslow’s hierarchy of needs is in the correct order?
For example, maybe you think safety needs should come before physiological
needs. Explain the reasons for your answer.
5. How is motivation important to you either at school, at your workplace or