2ème Bac. November Language Review Quiz (1)
- Put the words between brackets in the correct form
- I admire hardworking and (ambition) people.
- Those little girls are amazing. They are full of (vital)
- Young people are mostly (adventure) and (audacity)
- Put the verbs between brackets in their correct form
- My brother enjoys (stay) up late at night.
- He has an expensive iPad. He must (be) rich.
- (collect) stamps was my favourite pastime in the past.
- At last, She agreed (marry) him.
- The boy stopped (cry) when he saw his mother.
- Answer the question
Ali: what's your opinion about leaving school before getting the Baccalaureate degree?
Functions in English
Three Reading & Writing Tests