Glad to see you!
A B C D E F G !
H I J K L M N O P !
Q R S T U V !
W X Y Z !
Take your time!
Letters of the alphabet
R I D D L E S
- What letter is a drink?
- What letter is an insect?
- What letter is a part of the head?
- What letter is a body of water?
- Why is the letter "T" like an island?
- Why does "A" help a deaf lady?
- Which is the loudest vowel?
- What part of London is in France?
- In what way are the letter "A" and "noon" alike?
- Why is "U" the jolliest letter?
- What is found in the very center of America and Australia?
- What relatives are dependent on "you"?
- What is the end of everything?
- What is the most important thing in the world?