(1) Fill in the blank with the suitable adjective and click "CHECK" for correction.
a. Everybody likes Ali because he is . He helps people.
(3) Find the missing adjective and say what it is!.
*/ Move boxes out of my way.
(4) Can you recognize the adjective in this sentence? Click it.
*/ I've got three cats.
(5) Spot the Odd-one-out, say why and click it for correction.
their - my - our - his - she - your - our.
(6) Which of these is a distributive adjective.
old - that - which - either - no - her.
(7) Press the appropriate quantitative adjective in the list below to fill in the blank.
Leila hasn't got [a lot - much - many - some ] relatives.