- Kapamba.Born at Emmen Zoo in the Netherlands, arrived in Australia
, December 1997.
- Umgana, a male from South Africa, father of the first calf born at Werribee.
- Ganini, born 25th Sep. 2002. The first calf born at Werribee. He was born
in the early hours of the morning in the Savanna exhibit, facing the natural elements as
would have done in the wild. Ganini was named after a river in Africa which a tributary of the river Letaba, the river his mother was named after.
Tawali, a second calf born to Letaba, Movember 25th 2004
- Likwezi, approx. 15 years old. The female of Werribees original pair.
- Letaba, arrived from South Africa October 1999. She unexpectedly gave birth
to a calf on the 25th September 2002.
She has since given birth to a second calf on November 25th 2004.
- Make, arrived from South Africa October 1999
- Cee Cee, arrived from South Africa October 1999.