Title: A Little More Insight Author: Eileen Whipple Rating: PG Classification: V, H, UST Spoilers: a little of the movie, "Dreamland" and "Christmas Carol" (a little) Summary: A little more insight into the two agents after hours. Sequel to "A Little Insight". DISCLAIMER: These characters belong to CC and I'm making no money off them. I heard the porn title _Forrest Hump_ somewhere and I take no credit for it. I'm just borrowing it. Author's Note: Okay, I'm on my chat fic kick because it is so fun to write. And it's wacky. Do not be surprised if there's a third part to it. As I said in the first part, I was inspired to write chat fics by "Barbie and Ken Move to CyberSpace" by The Freakish One and Sara Elise's "Chat Rooms". And my own experience falling down stairs. Thanks to my best beta reader Sara Elise! *********************************** Please enter your login name: Red223 Welcome to Trustno1's private chat room. Enjoy your visit. No other visitors. Trustno1: Red, you're back. Couldn't sleep? Red223: Nope. My butt hurts too much. Have you been here talking to yourself? Trustno1: Actually, the LGM got off just before you logged on. Did F. ever come by? He didn't tell me if he did or not. Red223: Nope! :) Listen, I'd like to apologise for calling your apartment a death trap. Perhaps I should have been more careful and watched the steps. And that bee...we couldn't really help that. Trustno1: You don't have to apologise...Red, these late night chats are great. We don't have to be so serious, and we can just have fun. Red223: What about talking on the phone? I miss hearing your gorgeous voice. J/K ;) Trustno1: The phone is different. You're really funny in chat. You're full of jokes, and so unlike Scully. Red223: That's because I'm RED! Trustno1: Fine, RED. Oh, just to warn you, the LGM might be back. You know those guys. They have no lives. Red223: And we do?? Trustno1: We have lives! Well, we do...compared to the LGM. Not by much, I guess. Red223: Exactly. Do you ever just feel like finding a woman, getting married, settling down and starting a family? I know we've talked about this before but you've never given me a really serious answer. Trustno1: A little up-front, are we? :) No, I do think about starting a family but not yet. It's not time. What about you? Red223: I've had urges, before and after I discovered I couldn't have children but like you, I don't think the time is right. When it is, I'll probably adopt. I guess I should find a man though. Trustno1: Not necessarily. Single adoptive mothers aren't unusual. I respect single parents so much. Red223: Really? Wow! I guess I'll think about it. Trustno1: *lol* You know what? Whenever we're in chat, we start talking seriously and then cut ourselves off with smart remarks or jokes. Red223: Do we?? Did you hear the one about the Scotsman in the bar with the Irishman and the Englishman? Trustno1: About the fly in the beer? Yeah. It was funny. Red223: What movie's on cable now? _Forrest Hump_? Trustno1: What's your thing about pornos having "hump" in the title? Red223: I don't have a "thing". I have a TV guide. I have eyes. I have the ability to read. Trustno1: And a penchant for porn. You're my soulmate, Red. Red223: That's disgusting, Trustno1. :( Trustno1: Hold on a sec, Red. I just got an email. I'm gonna check it. Red223: "Jeremiah was a bullfrog..." la, la, LA!!! Trustno1: Are you singing? Red223: That was fast. Who was it? Trustno1: Inga, from Sweden. We're *good* friends. ;) Red223: Inga?? Her name is Inga?? How stereotypical. Trustno1: Can I help it if that's her name? Jealous?? :) Red223: Hell no! Even if I was, would I really tell you? Trustno1: I never thought about that. Would you tell me? Red223: No, I wouldn't. Trustno1: I'd love to stay up and chat with you but you should get some sleep. I don't want you to be tired when I bring you supper tomorrow. Red223: Sure, Trustno1. I'm getting tired and the pain is dulling down. Oh, and one more thing. Trustno1: What's that? Red223: "Sweet dreams". ;) **Red223 has logged off** Trustno1: Oh, crap. Is she going to bug me about that now? END ************* Feedback? Flames? "Put another log on the fire!" Email: whipples@connect.ab.ca or avatar27@connect.ab.ca Quit staring at me. I'm fine! What were you expecting?