Welcome to The Canadian Cavalier Breeder Webring
To Access Membersites Click Here
This webring, established July 1999, is intended to promote only the serious, ethical Canadian Breeder. To join this webring a site must meet specific criteria; information submitted is subject to verification. Inclusion in this ring is a privilege, and submitting your site is not necessarily a guarantee that you will be added to the ring.
Canadian Cavalier Breeder Ring Criteria
1. Are you a member in good standing of the Canadian Kennel Club?
2. Is your kennel name officially registered with the Canadian Kennel Club?
3. Are you a member in good standing of at least one Cavalier breed club?
4. Do you regularly exhibit your breeding stock in Canadian Kennel Club sanctioned conformation shows under qualified judges to measure your dogs against the breed standard?
5. Do you do routine genetic testing (on your breeding stock at least) conducted by board certified veterinary specialists? Specifically: CERF, OFA, MVD Screening?
6. Do you repeat annually those tests which require ongoing monitoring?
7. Do you wait until at least the second season to breed a bitch and refrain from using immature males at stud?
8. Do you educate and screen puppy homes prior to sales; and are you a continuing resource after a sale?
9. Do you sell pet puppies on non-breeding contracts with spay & neuter clauses; or arrange for juvenile spay/neuter of puppies prior to releasing them into pet homes?
10. Do you agree to take back a puppy that must be re-homed, regardless of reason?
If you answered YES to all the above criteria questions, we invite you to submit your site!
Submit Your Site