- 2 cans chunk light tuna in water(6 3/4 oz. ea.)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 3 hard boiled eggs - finely chopped
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 small onion - finely chopped (optional)
- 3/4 cup mayonaisse (light mayo okay)
Drain water from tuna. In a large bowl
combine all ingredients and mix well.
Use in sandwiches or for a light summer meal
- for individual servings, place a mound of
tuna on top of a bed of lettuce, darnish with
tomato wedges, tiny shrimp and hard-boiled egg slices.
Also see Tuna Melt Sandwiches.