Cheesy Broccoli-Chicken Bake
Graphics by Ritva's Gallery and
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen broccoli
- 1 can (10-1/2 oz.) cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream, regular or light
- 1 cup leftover chicken (or turkey), shredded or finely cut
- 1 cup Minute Rice®, uncooked
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 T. margarine
Cook the broccoli, according to package directions, until barely tender.
Drain and set aside. In a large bowl, stir the cheese soup and sour cream together. Stir in the cooked and drained broccoli, cut up chicken or turkey,
and the uncooked rice. Spoon the mixture into a greased 2 quart or larger casserole dish. Top with the bread crumbs. Dot with the margarine.
Bake in a preheated oven at 350º for 30 to 35 minutes.