Citrus Party Punch
- 1 can (12 oz.) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 oz.) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 quart pineapple juice
- 1 - (2 liter) bottle ginger ale
- frozen fruit ice mold - (see directions below)
- For an alcoholic punch, add 12 to 16 oz. peach schnapps.
Empty the thawed frozen fruit juice concentrates into a punch bowl.
Pour in the pineapple juice and stir until well mixed.
Add 2 liters of ginger ale and stir gently. Stir in the peach schnapps, if using. Place the frozen fruit ice mold in the punch bowl. Serve immediately.
To make a frozen fruit ice mold - About 2 days before the punch is to be served - cut 1 lemon, 1 lime, and 1 orange into thin slices. Remove all the seeds. Place the fruit slices in a large round jello mold or round plastic container. Add 1/3 to 1/2 cup maraschino cherries. Strawberries can also be added, if desired. Carefully add water to the mold. Do not fill completely.... allow space for expansion. Place the filled mold on a shelf in the freezer. When it's frozen solid, the ice mold is ready for your punch bowl. Dip the bottom of the mold in warm water to remove the ice from the mold.