- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) refrigerated pizza crust
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 pound turkey sausage - removed from casing and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
Lightly grease a 12" or 14" inch pizza pan.
Place the pizza dough on the pizza pan, stretching if necessary to extend up the sides of the pan. Break the eggs into a bowl and beat lightly. Pour the lightly beaten eggs evenly over the pizza dough. Scatter the chopped onions, chopped bell pepper and crumbled turkey sausage over the beaten eggs. Sprinkle the Mozzarella cheese on top. Bake in a preheated oven at 400º for 15 to 20 minutes or until the egg is baked and set, the cheese is melted, and the crust is lightly browned.