Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Prepare cake batter from any kind of cake mix or from your
favorite cake recipe.
- Instead of using paper cup cake liners, place empty ice cream cones with flat bottoms in the cupcake pans.
- Fill each one about 2/3 full with batter.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350º for 15 to 18 minutes or according to the
directions for cupcakes.
- When fully cooled, spread with vanilla or
chocolate frosting. Vanilla frosting can also be tinted for pastel colored "ice cream" cones.
- Top with multi-color candy sprinkles or mini-chips.
- Place a marachino cherry or a small gum candy on top of each one.Graphics by Lil' Bit Country and
Country Clipart by Lisa