Josh Wilton (a.k.a "Beef")
- This guy I've known for such a long time, right now he's in Missouri working on career specializing stuff I think. I care about this boy tons, he's like a brother to me. He's really growing in his faith and that's freakin' awesome! All I have to say is.."Dun dun dunnnn..." :D p>
- We've been through some things, I'm just glad it's over and done with and that things are gradually getting easier between us as friends. He's off to college right now at Roberts Wesleyan and having a great time no doubt, I'll hopefully be going there next fall because it's the best Christian Music college that I've researched. Still, he's an awesome guy and I'm glad to have him as a brother in Christ.
- It's all basically stated on this page. I know I left out a ton of things, but hey, we had fun! This girl is awesome and yet it's funny because she is the antithesis of myself. How we managed to get along is beyond me, I think we sort of evened eachother out. She would be stupid, I would push her over. She was all fashion, shopping, and lip gloss, while I was just myself. I miss her more than I thought I would *laughs*. And no Jess, I can't see myself rooming with you in college, I would kill you before the first semester was over. *smiles* but I still love ya!
- This boy is awesome, he talks to me all the time on IM, comforting me and letting me vent and helped me through a lot of the initial loneliness I felt here. Thanks a lot my friend! :)
- This guy, wow, his pictures always amaze me. The first one I ever received from him I used in a poem on my poems page. He's talented and has a good heart as well. Oh, yeah, and he's a ladies man, truly, just IM him, you'll find out :)
- This is Allen, he's my brother in Christ! I love this boy! He's so nuts, but he can also be really serious. Awesome pianist and I love his voice. Miss you Allen!
- This is my brother in Christ Corey whom I've known for forever. I miss him 'cuz he moved to Rhode Island and I moved to Glens Falls, Ny, but hey, he's still a cool guy that much is for sure :)
- This play was awesome to be a part of and everyone in the cast was forced to get along *laughs* not easy at some points, but it brought all of us closer. It was very enjoyable, high-energy and lots of fun!
One day in my room
- All of these pics were taken June 4, 2002 with my digital camera. They are the latest pics of me. Enjoy!
- These pics were taken March 29, 2002 one night after work when I was messing around with make-up to see what worked and what didn't. This is me as you've Never seen me before hehe. You were warned ;)
- These pics were taken *ponders* I do believe sometime early Feb. 2002. All I remember it was one day that I had gotten all spiffed up 'cuz Michael and I were supposed to get together and we ended up not, so I took pics and made it a better day :)
Prom 2000 at the Commons on Ft. Drum
- This was prom from two years ago, I didn't have much fun at the actual prom that year so I didn't go to my senior prom, but we all had fun anyhow at that bonfire at my pastor's house. Good stuff. Well check it out 'cuz that's what they're here for.
*~Graduation: Class of 2001~*
- This is my Graduation, check it out! :)
Skillet New Years Eve Concert 2000/2001
- These are pics from the Skillet concert, Enjoy!
Senior Trip to NYC 2001
- These pics are awesome, wish I could get more from perhaps Craig or other peeps who went on this dealie.
My Going Away Party/B-Day Party!
- I have more from this night, but this is what I have so far. I'll have to get the one of Christian looking like a hick..hehe.. ;)
Nina, My Cat
- This is a page for my kitty :D I love her So much! *laughs* she's a dork, but such a darling too, ya gotta love her! :)
Ooh-La-La- Picture Taken circa Sometime in 2001
- One of the few pictures I can actually say that I friggin' look good in! *smiles*
Good hair!!- Picture Taken circa August 2001
- This pictures was taken at Allison's bonfire party this past summer. In this pic I am going for the wild and untamed look :)
Three Guys & Two Girls- Picture Taken circa July 2001
- This was after Micah and Corey had a little gig at our local coffee house we all went to P&C (Nate's place of work..but not for long 'cuz he's quitting :), got Ben&Jerry's Ice Cream then came down to the river and sat while talking. Nate and Corey got a little..ahem..rambunxious..*coughs* Corey peeing over the railing into the river...*shakes head*..Nate chasing Corey with his pants around his ankles..Oi Veh! I still love them :)
Myself in my room- Posted circa February 2001
- This was taken at night with our digital camera, it's rather bright.
I look SO good!- Picture Taken on February 18, 2001
- It was taken with the same digital camera as the picture right above so it is also kind of bright, but it's neat.
Elks Banquet - Posted circa June 10, 2001
- I look so dorky in this picture, but Nate is a cutey and we look good together so I put this pic on, enjoy!
My Senior Picture - Posted on October 11, 2001
- This is me playing with the scanner on campus, the pic is crappy 'cuz I didn't mess around with the controls, etc.. Now that I have found this little contraption you can rest assured more "up-to-date" pics will be added as I get them in my spare time. 'cuz I Love adding stuff to My very own site..teehee :) Love all and enjoy!
There will be more pictures of me to come later after I get more scanned.
Copyrighted © 2000 Property of Lady Mercareth